This weeks Fab Food Friday is Cafe Boheme, 23 Windmill Brae, Aberdeen.
Tucked away down a lane in Aberdeen’s city Centre, Cafe Boheme is a small, intimate restaurant, bridging the world between modern and traditional French cuisine, with a twist of individuality and passion.
At Cafe Boheme you can find a great variety of exceptionally tasty Fish and Shellfish. All these Fishes are line-caught locally and cooked for you mere hours after being landed.
Finding that one special place where you can spend your time with friends, enjoy good food, have an aromatic cup of coffee with a piece of delicious pastry is truly exciting. Our team works very hard for you to experience all of the above at Cafe Boheme.
To ensure our customers’ experience of our food is pure, and engaging. Our use of fresh produce sourced locally never fails to enthuse our dishes with tantalising flavour. We seek to use seasonal food such as our fresh seafood, some of which are sourced from Catterline Bay, as soon as winter touches us, we move on to sourcing our fresh game.
Find out more and see the menus by visiting http://www.cafebohemerestaurant.co.uk/
Terms & Conditions:
- Vouchers valid for food only.
- Voucher must be used before expiry date.
- Table must be pre-booked with restaurant and restaurant told a Fab Food Friday voucher will be used.
- Voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Voucher can only be used for one sitting, no cash refunds or exchanges are possible.
- Full Terms and Conditions available from restaurant.
Out of stock